Height :173 cm = 5'8
CW: 69 kg = 152lbs (January 6th 2012)
SW: 93.1kg = 205.2lbs (MAY 11 2011) BMI= 31.7 OBESE
LOST SO FAR: 24.1kg = 53.2 lbs
Goal #6: 68
Goal #7: 66
Goal #7: 64
Goal #8: 62
Goal #9: 60
Goal #10: 58
UGW: 56.7 ~125 LBS How im doing it : Running\Swimming and I also stopped eating flesh dairy and eggs because of ethical resons and i've never felt better. GO VEGAN!!! it's awesome :)
countdown to goal #6 :
Green Smoothie - 1 cup baby spinach, 1 cup kale, 1 pear, 1 ½ cup of orange juice, and 1 frozen banana.
Chocolate Peanut Butter – 2 TBL unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 TBL peanut butter, ½ banana, 1 cup almond milk, ice. 320 calories total.
Mango Ginger — 2 cups frozen Mango, 1 cup frozen raspberries, 1 banana, ¼ cup chopped ginger, squeeze of lime, yogurt.
Strawberry Date — 1 date, 1 ½ cup frozen strawberries, 1 cup almond milk. Optional: 1 scoop protein powder or 1 TBL of flaxseed oil.
I am sorry vegetable pasta, but you have been replaced. My favorite dish now is ratatouille. I remember watching Ratatouille and thinking how complicated the dish looked. Well, do not be intimated because it is actually very easy to make. If I can make ratotuille, then anyone can make it. The simple ingredients sure pack a punch!
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small squash
- 1 small sweet potato
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup no salt added tomato sauce (I used Sprout’s Tomato Sauce)
- olive oil spray
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Use a mandoline to create thin slices of zucchini, squash, and sweet potato.
- Pour the tomato sauce on the bottom of the baking dish. Top the sauce with the garlic, 1/2 tsp dried oregano, and the salt and pepper.
- Arrange the vegetable slices over the sauce.
- Coat the slices with the olive oil cooking spray. Sprinkle the top with the remaining dried oregano.
- Cover the dish with foil and seal the edges.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
I love freezing grapes, they’re soo yummy
Pump up your Greens ‘Creamed’ Soup
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup English cucumber
- 1 green onion
- 1/2 cup red pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp braggs soy seasoning
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- pinch chili powder (optional)
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
Click the picture to be taken to the original blog for directions and nutrition information!